Visit our Shop,
Commission your portrait!
custom illustrated portraits
Shortly after becoming a mom, I reconnected with my childhood love of drawing.
I started sharing my work with friends and family and then online. Since, I've been given the privilege and honour to help capture special moments and share people’s stories through commissioned art and portraits. My work includes pet, children, family and couple portraits and make special gifts for many occasions, such as weddings and wedding anniversaries, birthdays, celebrating milestones and the memory of loved ones.
My drawings are loose and whimsical, hand-drawn and painted digitally mimicking pencil, watercolor and guache.
Currently, orders include a high-resolution digital file of your portrait, which can be used for personal printed pieces, such as personalized cards.
1. Upon purchase, through my Etsy shop, which you can also access via the Main Menu above, please send a full body picture of the person or people, pet or pets to email@example.com
Note: Images including garments or the wardrobe you'd like to see portrayed are helpful!
We can talk these over via e-mail, too!
2. You will receive a digital proof of a hand-drawn pencil-like version of your illustration with up to two edits.
After approval, the illustration will be colored/ painted digitally.
3. Upon completion, receive a high-resolution digital file of your custom illustration for you to print from home or print through a professional printer.
* For further customization, please contact me for pricing with a detailed description *
For an original watercolor look and feel, Opal & Ghost portraits are best printed on texturized fine art paper for inkjet printers
- The style of your custom portrait will be similar to those represented in the shop.
- EDT 2 - 3 weeks
- For RUSH ORDERS, please contact me via Etsy convo or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portraits are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Resale or commercial use is not allowed. All rights reserved.
how it works
printing notes and suggestions
"Beautiful work! It was an absolute pleasure working with Christine. I was so pleased with the quality of her work. I had the portrait made for a gift, but had to keep making additional prints as everyone loved them so much. Thank you for such an incredible gift."
"Christine is an absolute delight. She does a wonderful job of not only personalizing her portraits, but also capturing personalities."
"Love, love, love!! This is the 3rd portrait I've ordered - 2 have been gifts. Both made the recipients cry with happiness!
This illustration is beyond incredible. I had contacted Christine to do a custom picture of my small children in a Parisian cafe. She was an absolute delight to work with. I sent her many images to use as inspiration. The picture had so many sweet references to those. She also added so many other charming touches. It truly exceeded my expectations and is an absolutely precious image of my children.
I couldn't be happier with my daughter's portrait and the customer service provided. The commission experience was exceptional.
I highly recommend Christine for your portrait(s). She delivered a very special piece and it's just the perfect addition to my daughter's bedroom wall. Thank you!